There is one thing for sure which is it’s either you are reading this article right now because you are a movie lover, I mean you love watching films and movies, taht’s why you are reading this well written article right now, normally, when watching your favorite Movie and when trying move to maintain balance in your savings, you may need to suspend some activities which could be cancelling your Sling subscription.
Therefore, just incase you as a person want to end your subscription here is a guide to guide you through how to cancel Sling subscription and still enjoy the service until the next billing cycle date.
This time around, all of us are eager to tell you that in this article, we will discuss all the possible ways to cancel Sling Subscription before the next billing date.
Although you wouldn’t need to remove your credit card you can just halt your subscription if you want to come back later once you are buoyant enough to manage your Sling subscription and save enough for the future.
Also make sure to take note that the method to cancel your Sling subscription can vary depending on where you subscribe to the Sling service.
Assuming now you subscribed to Sling on the Google Play store, you must proceed to the play store to cancel your subscription. This is applicable to iTunes and iPhone.
What time will my Subscription with Sling TV Finish
And for that, your currently paid subscription will remain active until the end of your current billing cycle.
So if you cancel after the first week of the month, you can still see Kim and Khloe for the rest of the month, but you will not be charged or served in the next month.
Is it Possible to watch Sling TV if I’ve cancelled?
One certain thing is that, unless you’re on a free trial, you can use Sling TV until the end of your current billing cycle.
Even after your subscription expires, you will still have access to some free shows through networks like Food Network, HGTV, History Channel, and TBS. It is crazy. Accessories, slingshot.
Getting a refund for the remainder of my subscription?
This said Sling TV does not offer refunds for prepaid or partial months of service. If you cancel on the 1st of the month, there will be no refunds for the remaining 30 days.
Is removing the app from my device Cancel Sling Subscription?
No, your Sling TV subscription must be cancelled via the sling.com website. You may be able to remove an ex’s number from your phone and never have to contact them again, but Sling needs more disconnection process, or you will get billed by the end of the month again.
Reasons Pausing Sling TV might be best
While Sling TV subscribers can easily Cancel Sling Subscription and should do so if they feel this is the right option for them, Sling TV offers the option to suspend a subscription instead, which may be more suitable for multiple subscribers.
During a pause, the Sling TV subscriber will no longer be billed for the service and will therefore no longer receive any monthly bills. Of course, they don’t have access to the service either, but that’s to be expected if they don’t pay for it.
Subscribers can close their subscriptions and keep all settings and settings. Currently, Sling TV allows you to suspend a subscription for one, two, or three months.
This could prove to be a better solution for anyone just looking to take a break from sling TV payments or even those who want to try a different live TV streaming service but don’t want to pay for both in the meantime.
Suspending a Sling TV subscription is no more difficult than canceling it.
To Cancel Sling Subscription on iPhone
Just follow the procedures below to cancel your Sling subscription via your iPhone
- First of all tap on your iPhone Settings and select your profile picture to the top right.
- Then find and select “Subscription.” If the Subscriptions tab is hidden click on “iTunes and AppStore.”
- Also select your “Apple ID.” Select “View Apple ID” and sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in scroll down the page and select “Subscriptions.”
- Select “Sling” to review your “Sling Subscription.”
- Click on “Cancel.”
This should cancel your Sling subscription if you truly subscribe to this service on your iPhone.
Guide to Cancel Sling Subscription on Android
So for some people using Android phones, it has to be via the Google play store.
- Just try to lunch the Google play store app on your phone or via the official website on play.google.com. Don’t forget to sign in to your associated Gmail account.
- Then tap on the two lines to the top right and select “Subscriptions.” This will list all the services that you are subscribed to on the platform.
- Select “Sling” TV shows & movies” from the list.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” and follow the instruction on the screen to complete the service premium membership cancellation.
You will receive a notification email that you have successfully cancelled your Sling subscription and all future subscription will not be executed on your account.
Tips to Cancel Sling Subscription Online
Follow the steps below to terminate your Sling subscription on the official website.
- First thing is go to the Sling TV Account page and sign in to your account.
- On your account page, click the blue unsubscribe link.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, select Unsubscribe.
- Click on the green lever next to Package Type and Cost. If you have plugins, repeat this process.
- When it turns blue, select Undo All, or cancel all.
- Select the reason for the cancellation. If you choose “I don’t watch enough TV to pay for the service” or “I’m trying to save money,” you may receive a discount offer if you keep the service.
- Select Confirm my cancellation.
We all know that this particular device also makes it easy to Cancel Sling Subscription or pause it. While subscriptions cannot be blocked or canceled through any of the Sling TV apps, current subscribers can select one of the options by going to the “Manage Account” section of the Sling TV website.
So this time around for those who are temporarily suspending Sling TV’s monthly payments or want to take the time to try another service, the Pause option may be the best solution.
And before the fi al wrapping, we also talk about other thing, no matter the option chosen, once canceled or suspended, subscribers will continue to have access to Sling TV for the remainder of the current billing cycle. All of the people who choose to take a break want to know when to clear the pause status to prevent subscription payments from being reset again when they no longer want their Sling TV to continue with Sling TV, which is amazing.
Leave a Reply